Wednesday, December 7, 2016 ● 4-7pm ● Presentation at 5:30pm ● Fifth Street School, 401 S. 4th St., Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Additional parking available at the City of Las Vegas parking garage (entrance off of 4th St).
Please join us for a public meeting on December 7 at the Historic Fifth Street School!
- Take a virtual reality tour of the completed project
- View renderings of the new Neon Gateway, Charleston Interchange, High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) Flyover, landscaping and aesthetics, and more
- Learn about construction planned for 2017 and associated traffic impacts
- View exhibits on soundwalls, roadway design, the HOV system, landscaping, and active traffic management technology
- Meet the project team, get answers to your questions, and submit comments for NDOT review
If you’re unable to attend in person, please submit your comments on our “Contact us” page or send them directly to Project Manager Dale Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need auxiliary aids, services, or language assistance to attend the meeting, please send a request to Julie Maxey, NDOT Public Hearings Officer, at 775-888-7171, or email@example.com. You can also join us via Facebook Live at 5:30pm on December 7 to watch the presentation and submit your comments or questions. Facebook.com/NDOTProjectNeon.
Click here to download the official NDOT Hearings Notice
Major Spaghetti Bowl Ramp Closures/Detours
The MLK Blvd On-Ramp to US 95 NB is now open!
The closures listed below are now active and will continue through February 2017. Use alternate routes when possible.
About the Project
Project NEON is the state of Nevada’s largest and most expensive public works project ever. The project limits are I-15 between Sahara Avenue and the Spaghetti Bowl, MLK Boulevard to the west, and Industrial Road to the east.