Charleston Blvd Closed Overnight 5/31
Charleston Blvd will be closed from 7pm Thursday May 31 until 6am Friday June 1. During this time, the I-15 SB off-ramp to Charleston will also be closed. Additional details and alternate routes are below. Questions? Please call the Project Neon hotline: 702-293-NEON (6366).
I-15 Lane Restrictions
Lane restrictions on I-15 are needed to allow crews to install additional Advanced Traffic Management (ATM) signs, as a part of Project Neon. The schedule of these restrictions, and two exhibits with additional details, are below.
- Late April – August: Inside lane closed, Flamingo to Sahara
- September – Early 2019: Inside lane closed, Russell to Flamingo
- Early 2019 – April 2019: Outside lane closed, Russell to Flamingo
- Ongoing – Mid-May: Outside lane closed, Sahara to Spring Mountain
- Mid-May – August: Inside lane closed, Sahara to Spring Mountain
- September – Early 2019: Inside lane closed, Flamingo to Russell
- January 2019 – April 2019: Outside lane closed, Flamingo to Russell
Ongoing Ramp Closures
MLK Blvd on-ramps to I-15 southbound and US 95 southbound are now temporarily closed. The MLK Blvd on-ramp to I-15 southbound will remain closed through early 2019, and the MLK Blvd on-ramp to US 95 southbound will remain closed through early 2019. See below for more details.
The D Street on-ramp to I-15 southbound is closed now through mid-July. Please see below for more information.
THE MAIN EVENT
NDOT recently unveiled Project Neon’s third and final major phase of work, known as “The Main Event”. Beginning the first weekend in March, I-15 traffic was rerouted and reduced by one lane, the US 95 SB to I-15 SB ramp was shifted to a one-lane detour, the MLK/Pinto on-ramp to I-15 SB opened, and construction on I-15 – which will continue for the next ten months – will shift into high gear. For more on what to expect between March and July, please see the exhibits below. Video of northbound I-15. Video of southbound I-15. Questions? Please contact our Public Information Office: 702-293-NEON (6366).
As a part of The Main Event, The US 95 SB to I-15 SB Spaghetti Bowl ramp was shifted to a one-lane detour beginning March 4. For video of this detour, click here.